Sunday 14 September 2014

Nihi ta naʻgåsgas i kanton tåsi! Let us clean Guam's coasts

Hafa adai everyone!

Itʻs been a while since Iʻve posted a blog post. I just returned from an internship in Hawaiʻi... Iʻll be talking about this internship on posts to come because I tried my best to incorporate the Micronesia Challenge and our Micronesian values when doing this internship.

Please mark on your calendar the date for the coastal cleanup. Let us clean Guamʻs shores for not just us, the people of the land, but for the life that lives within the ocean. 20 years of cleaning the shores of Guam and the cleanups just get bigger and bigger.

Volunteers may receive a t-shirt (while supplies last), a free admission to Fish Eye park, Guam, and discounted admission to Underwater World, Guam. How cool is that?! I wouldnʻt want to miss out on a great opportunity.

Attached is the flyer for the coastal clean up. I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment